Welcome to Tico Electronics
Tico Electronics is a Costa Rican contract manufacturer specializing in complex assemblies that require both machine and human interface and which benefit from production flexibility.
Back to the Top
To be a provider of quality manufacturing services requiring a skilled workforce while functioning as an extension of our Client’s business.
We accomplish this through:
- Building a relationship with our Clients based on integrity and honesty.
- Continuously improving our capabilities, promoting flexibility and adaptability, delivering quality and value in everything we do.
- Improving the lives of our employees by developing them financially, mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Extensive Experience with Complex Assemblies
- Cost Effective Partnership
- Adherence to Stringent Assembly Standards/Requirements
- Unique Company Environment
- Low Turnover
- We Become a Part of your Operations
- We Understand Just In Time
- Each Assembly Line is Unique and a Separate Cost Center
- 10 Minutes from the San Jose International Airport
- Motor Assemblies – Rotor/Stators, Brush Blocks, Slip Rings, Coils and Bobbins
- Cable/Harness Assemblies – Flight Control Cables, Connectors & Switches
- Other Assemblies – Air Flow Sensors, Thermo Block, Comblex Joysticks, Trackballs & Encoders, Plastic Injection Molding & PCB’s
- Certifications, Standards & Training – ISO 9001, Nadcap, IPC 610 Clas III, J-STD-001, MSC-Spec-Q-1A, NASA-STD-8739.4, AS 9100, MLA and AS9100 In Progress
Back to the Top
High Quality Standards
- ISO 9001
- AS9100 (in progress)
- Nadcap (TIG welding)
- IPC-610 class III certified trainers
- J-STD-001 certified trainers
- Workmanship in accordance with IPC-A-610 and IPC/WHMA-A-620
- Certified ESD trainer – ANSI/ESD S20.20