Our assemblies are complex and used for applications such as aircraft actuation systems and flight control.
With Costa Rica’s excellent education system, low turnover, stable economy & government, available work force and its status as a Low Cost Economy, Costa Rica and Tico Electronics offer a competitive advantage to companies looking for a better off-shore solution.
Motor Assembly Types
- Rotor/Stators (to 46 gauge wire)
- Brush Blocks/Slip Rings
- Coils and Bobbins
- Wire wind to as small as 46 AWG
- Lamination Assembly
- Flopped coil
- Transformation ratio
- Phasing Test
- Phase shift
Cable/Harness Assembly Types
- Braided Cable Sleeving
- Stainless Steel
- Insulation resistance
Other Assemblies & Processes
- Air Flow Sensors
- Complex Joysticks (miniatures)
- Plastic Injection Molding
- PCB’s – Thru Hole, SMT and Mixed Technology (Hand Placed to IPC Class III and ANSI/J-STD-001).
- Hydraulic Assembly & Test
- CMM Inspection
- Materials currently used are aluminum, steel, nickel/bronze, beryllium and Inconel.
Certifications, Standards and Training
- ISO 9001
- Nadcap (TIG welding)
- IPC 610 class III
- MSC-Spec-Q-1A (electrical crimping for NASA manned spacecraft)
- NASA-STD-8739.4 (crimping interconnecting cables, harnesses and wiring)
- AS 9100 (in progress)
- MLA – Some of our assemblies require a Manufacturing License